Friday, August 10, 2012

Runescape: Shameful Pleasure?


Why are people so scared of me referring them on Facebook about Runescape? Is the act of playing this video game and not that so shameful? On a similar note, I wouldn't feel any shame if I believed in this religion and not that. Back when I played Runescape, I have no problem telling people I do. People who will judge me and dislike me because of a game I play to waste time are people I don't want to spend time to talk to, anyways. Who the fuck are you to tell me what is acceptable and not acceptable to do in my spare time, anyways?


So, let's all use our heads and think about this before we discriminate somebody for playing Runescape the next time. This is really, really sad.

2 comments:

  1. They're ashamed because they haven't managed to crack Skyrim? jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad, it took me 5 minutes to get a pre-cracked one... Then I bought the legit copy just because.

    ReplyDelete