Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Taste > Your Taste!


Here's why boy bands like One Direction and people like Justin Bieber get hated on. When it comes to music, males and females are a little different. That's to be expected because our brains work differently. When is the last time you heard a guy proclaiming their love for Taylor Swift (her music, not her body)? There isn't anything wrong with loving a band to death. However, if girls start loving boy bands because the guys are cute and hip and new, not because their music is good, that's bad. I don't care about the physical looks or the personality of the people singing. They can be half mutilated for all I care. I just need to like their music. I'm not encouraging people to HATE on One Direction, I personally find it dumb to hate on bands. People's tastes differ. (How would you feel if a person comes up and says your taste in music is CRAP?) But for the sake of sanity, girls, please stop going ga-ga over one boy band after the other.


My opinion on Bieber: I dislike his music. When your lyrics is 50% "Oh Baby", it annoys me. But if you like it, live and let live.


My opinion on One Direction: It's meh. It's ok.


My opinion on Nicki Minaj: Her lyrics are trash... egotistical and often about drugs or sex or some shit. But if you like it, live and let live.


Just don't come up to me and say classical music, music without lyrics, game music, or Coldplay is CRAP and feel the need to walk up to me and notify me of your superior taste in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment