Friday, June 7, 2013

Religion Deconstructed Second Version

Hey people of the interwebs,

After a lot of work (and over 75 typos and lots of new content and whatnot) later, the second edition of the book, Religion Deconstructed is finally out. I won't be making a new version any time soon, so rest assured the book won't be "obsolete" tomorrow. I've deleted the old post on the first version of the book. It has an updated cover too. :) As I said the first time, all of my old religion blog posts are obsolete because this book covers all of that and then some.

https://www.facebook.com/EricLin0/posts/10200709713219633

The link above features a post with a link to download the book for free. It's in a 7z archive with PDF and Docx archive. The other link inside that link takes you to the Lulu page where the book is published. The physical copy costs $7.50 to print so I don't expect any orders except from me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment